Ooh the concert was AMAZING!!!OMG the dancers were soooo PRO I tell you!!The group from Japan were seriously awesome!!
EVENT:THE BIG GROOVE '08
LOCATION: SINGAPORE EXPO HALL 1
TIME:7.30pm-10pm
I reached there wayyy too early.I was supposed to get there at about 7pm but I got there at 6.30om.How insane is that?I think my father drove too fast or something,or we left house too early.
Anyways I saw Zhiyi there so we waited around for more people.Then Weilee came [looking very pretty:)], then Sophia came.Then the Year 1s started coming in....Then everyone started coming in.Bevan finally came and there were dancers from Anglican High too.Kim Wakerman's sister was there. Me,Charlotte,Zhiyi,Daryl [from 1B],Weilee, Sabrina, Desirae and Katherine were standing around,waiting for Ze Qi but she didn't come so we just went in and sat in a row.
The concert was awesome!!A lot of breakdancing too. I don't know how to describe it.In a word,it was
SPECTACULAR!!!Wahahahahha