Ahaha I made a new wallpaper...It took me like 2 days to perfect it...Make sure all the pictures form a straight line...What do you all think?
Today I finally got my Learning Lab card...OMG I look like some retard that escaped from Woodbridge hospital of something.Looking as horrible as ever.Don't expect me to show the picture to anyone.It's even worse than the picture on my EZ Link card.
Learning Lab was not as quiet as last week...But still quite quiet.The teacher had to make us talk.Not even I talked. I mean like,I'm new and the only Dunman High student in the class.All the other people are from Raffles Girls, Raffles Institution, Nanyang Girls and Hwa Chong. Oh yeah and after class, I think I saw stupid Nigel Tan aka Nigel Tanxy aka Nigela Futaba Fish Fillet Version 2.Eeyer that kinda spoiled my time at United Square.
Ballet was FUN!!Although we had to do Adage and that caused some serious leg pain...There was this dance we did in the center...OMG it's super fun I tell you!!You all should try it:) lol
Anyways I also finished a new video today...Uploading it today:)Enjoy
releases my bankai on 6:06 AMY
~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan