Friday, May 16, 2008

Sad...Camp is over!!!
Roomates:Wai Khei,Yik Sheng,Si Bin,Priscilla,Xin Yi,Yuhan,Choy Mun
Now lets remenisce....

Day 1:
We started with this long LONG talk.Then later we started playing around.WOOT!Ok and soon it was lunch time, so we went Burger King for lunch:) The queue was really long though.We had to rush to finish our food and we stuffed all the fries in one plastic bag.We even asked Ms Ngau [math teacher] and Mr Seow[Science teacher] to help us eat the fries.THE FRIES BAG!!!Then everyone started eating and saying that it was soggy.LOL
Janelle didn't come today so I partnered Si Bin in the bus.I managed to guess the riddle and off we went to United Square!!!We went fencing.LOL it was soooo fun.The sword was heavy and I almost couldn't carry it.It was VERY FUN you all should try it.
Then later we had another riddle,so we guessed it and went to DHS holding site!!Then we did Gamelan [indonesian kind of music].Wheeee it's soooo loud. Then we had to perform a skit. Yeah and I got a MAJOR sabotage.Arthur [vice-chairperson] made me get tortured in the skit.And yeah he made Daryl fall on top of me.Luckily for me,Daryl didn't do that.If he did,guess who's gonna fly out of the window...And then at night, I called Daryl out to discuss all Fusion Night matters.Then Zi jie was like pushing him to me and Daryl almost crashed into me.I don't want to say what would happen if Zi Jie succeeded...Lets say you would see Daryl hugging me.
We came back LATE.The dinner was...UHM yucky.The rice was hard and the chicken was bony.And there was sooo much chilli!!The drink was like water with food colouring.Then we went.Oh yeah I haven't mentioned our room!!Our chalet room was small but COZYYYYYY.We slept at about 11pm.I got the bed:)

Day 2:
We woke up soooo early.6.30 am.Janelle came today!!The crazy guys woke up even earlier.When we woke up,they were ready to go. Anyways we ate Mcdonalds for breakfast!!Sausage Mcmuffin with apple juice.The juice tasted a bit weird though.Never mind about that.We went for Indian Dance *WHEE* And it was drizzling.Oh yes,indian dance was fun.The instructor is a pro!!!Indian dance is really fun:) When we came out,it was raining like MAD.So our teacher [Mrs Toh] brought me and some of my friends to the food centre first. We were drenched even with our umbrellas...Ok then.Me,Si Bin,Xin Yi and Xiao Tong ate roti prata and .And when we were half-done eating,the rest of the class came!!Then we went around taking photos.Then Alina mixed green tea with milo and lots of other stuff and she drank a bit of it.OMG.Then after lunch,we went for Beijing Opera!!We guessed the riddle wrongly though so that was 5 points gone.Then we had to cheer for 2 minutes.
Anyway,Beijing Opera was like chinese dance<3>After that we went for Silat!!And I realised that I can't bring myself to hurt anyone. And then Janelle got serious and accidentally kicked me too hard.OUCH to my hand.
Then we went back to the chalet,bathed and went for dinner.We ate rice,meat with mixed vegetables and uhm...GREEN CHICKEN.Yuck...Then we started chatting.Then Alyssa [if I'm not wrong] said ,"eh,how come Daryl always standing around Wan Yu?" Then all the girls were like, "Ooh..." And I was PAI SEH.Ok anyways after that we started preparing for Fusion Night!!Xin Yi and I choreographed a dance to 'We're all In This Together' and we taught the girls!!Then Ao Kun[chairperson] said that we had to finish the dance by tomorrow. So Xin Yi and I stayed up late to choreograph the dance.

Day 3:
I'm lucky I managed to wake up.We washed up and ate the same thing we ate the day before.Yup!Sausage Mcmuffin and apple juice again.Then we had team building games at the beach!!!Yeah...And we also had the game where you blindfold someone and someone else will direct him/her.I got blindfolded and everyone was like 'Daryl...go direct Wan Yu!!' Daryl was willing. He even said that he'll take care of me [In chinese].I managed to find the ball and scored 5 points for my group:)
Then the rest of the afternoon was saved for Fusion Night preparation.I had to learnt the chinese dance,the chinese fusion and the final fusion dance!!OMG.So much to do!!Daryl and i were really stressed.Daryl was stressed over the Indian Dancers and I was stressed about ALL dances.I could remember a bit of the Chinese dance[really little],all of the chinese fusion and the WHOLE final fusion dance.I mean like,I choreographed it with Xin Yi!!At first the guys were supposed to do it,but then they looked so unwilling...Me and Xin Yi were so vexed.I was emoing and i was looking at the floor.Then suddenly Daryl gave me a pat on the head,gave me a cute face and smiled.Yup,that made me feel a lot better:) In the end,we decided to let the Indian dance do their indian fusion,then the chinese fusion,and finally the final fusion!!Yeah!!Xin yi is a genius!!Later we rushed to bathe.I only got to wash my hair.EWWW...
Fusion Night went well.Mr Sng was coming late so we had a bit of extra time to practice.I did 2 body waves to the back and 1 to the front.Just imagine how many sexy claps I got...Anyways,back to Fusion Night!The skit was awesome.Arthur used his weird accent.LOL.Anyway I was able to catch the Chinese Dance better than expected.But the music stopped a little too early so we didn't manage to do our final pose.The Indian dance did well.The actors were really good.Lots of people were entertained. The fusion dance...I managed to go down to a bridge smoothly.The final fusion dancers came in a bit late so we did like half of our final fusion dance.Never mind!!Overall we did quite well:) And since fusion night ended late,our curfew was extended from 11pm to 12.45am!!!YAYYY.And the girls were teasing our teacher Mr Teo [he looks aftre us at night] about Ms Ho.Apparently,they like each other.LOL.And then Priscilla was very smiley that night because I kept obsessing about the fact that Daryl patted my head.She was smiling a lot.LOL

Day 4:
Last day...:( I woke up at 6.30am.The other girls couldn't really wake up.I called them about 3 times before they finally woke up at 7am.So from 6.30am-7am I washed up and took a bath,then Wai Khei washed up.We finally got a different breakfast.Roti prata!!Then we cleared up and went to D'Tent. We won the Silver Oscar Olympian because we were the 2nd best team for Fusion Night!!!YAY!!!After the prize presentation,we sang our level song 'At The Beginning'.Then we got hyper and started running in circles.WOO so fun:) Then the guys started BALLROOM dancing so Janelle and I ran and joined in by dancing.I fell on my butt.LOL.Anyways,we joined the other 1E gals and we jumped around and got hyper!!Then all Year 1s linked hands and we ran in circles.Wheeee...Then later Mr Lee came in our class t-shirt and we took pictures with him.Then it was bye bye camp...So sad:(

OMG I LOVE LEVEL CAMP!!!I WISH IT WAS LONGER!!!!!!!!!!

YAY YEAR 1 LEVEL CAMP!!I'LL NEVER FORGET IT!!

releases my bankai on 5:05 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com