Friday, May 02, 2008

OMG EDS Night is TOMORROW!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!HELPPPPP!!!!


LOL today halfway during EDS there was a fire drill and we all went down in our dance clothing.IT WAS SOOOO PAI SEH everyone was staring at us like weirdos.When the fire drill was over I 'REUNITED' with Sabrina,Charlotte,Zhe Qi and Katherine and we RANNNNN BACK INTO THE HALL.

Later Felicia,Ivory,XiaoTong and Leng Yuk came to see me dance...I forgot which way to turn 0.0

AHHH it was embarrassing but I managed to recover.Today we ran through the whole show twice.Since we Year 1s only performed in the Mass Dance Item,we were like...BORED for the rest of the show and slacked.Charlotte let me play FF7:Crisis Core on her PSP. OMG CHARLOTTE THANK YOU LOVE YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok.Anyways,we got REALLY bored again and we started having a MAJOR PICNIC.We kept on making trips to the canteen.WAHAHAHHA.Then I saw Yun Qi,Hwee Wern and Daryl there.Then when Daryl wasn't around I went over to say hi to Yun Qi and Hwee Wern.I said hi to Claire too:) THEN Daryl came and [according to Charlotte] i was MAJORLY pai seh.Maybe becasue of the confession.Bah the confession was a joke but everyone thinks he's serious.AGHH!

WOO I'm so tired.Hope EDS night works out well:)

releases my bankai on 5:22 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com