Friday, January 18, 2008

YEAH!!!MY 15TH VIDEO WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!68 VIEWS IN 2 WEEKS!!!!WOO HOO!!!

Dunman started lessons and so did French.French was hard.I can't pronounce properly.How sad.All the 'ung' and 'ong' sounded weird with the words.But all the je m'apelle,elle s'appelle, vous vous appelez was ok.Then ACC was well...Mainly I'm supposed to appreciate Chinese Culture but I have no idea what the teacher is talking about. If he could slow down at least I'd understand him.

I love (In order):
*Language Arts [Literature]
*General Art Programme [I'm thinking of trying out for AEP.What do you think?]
*Science
*Geography
*Math
*Chinese
*History
*BP
*ACC

For those who think I'm out of YouTube...YOU'RE WRONG!!!2 weeks after my 15th video [it's a huge success], I put up a new one.
But first lets do an update:
Videos---> Top 3 Tidus and Yuna Tributes:
1. Tribute 12-Stay With me [1 month, 79 views]
2.Tribute 10- A Thousand Miles [ 1 month, 73 views]
3. Tribute 15 -If That's Ok With You [2 weeks, 68 views]

And for the update I have 9 subscribers and 484 channel views.

NOW FOR MY 16TH VIDEO!!!I used the High School Musical 2 Song--->You Are The Music In Me.ENJOY!



releases my bankai on 5:21 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com