Ugh....Feeling under the weather [To Ziron the ah gong:Do you understand the meaning?] Feel soooooo bad.Runny nose in school and looked so DISHAVELLED. Then when I came back I was rewarded with a headache. I felt so drowsy even when I didn't take medicine or whatever. I tried to sleep but Putulam,my baby sister who is also the number 1 fan of Klara or should she refer to as KALALALA KO,was watching Wonderpets [she said she was the tortoise,my older sis was the duck and I was the big headed Guinea Pig] and Dora the Explorer and I can hear it. Then I slept more in the evening, 6.30 pm-7 pm.By then I felt MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER but my mother said cannot go to school!!!Yay!!!
Some benefits from the sickness: 1. NO CHINESE DANCE.YEAH!!! 2. NO GAMES DAY!!!I HATE BASKETBALL!!I GET TO MISS ITTTT!!!! 3. NO NEED TO FACE BCG AND ALABUT WHO CRIED TODAY [He kinda deserved it]
Today Alabut cried because we told him to go away when we played Game of Life. He was like yakking away and it got on my nerves. ZP's nerves. Natalie's nerves. Joshua's nerves. Nigel Nigela Futaba Fish Fillet Version 2's nerves [he got the biggest impact, because alabut was yakking in his ear. I'd hate to say it,but poor Nigel] .AND OF COURSE KLARA'S NERVES AND SHE WAS SOOOO ANGRY UNTIL HER NOSTRILS FLARED LIKE A PIG AND SHE STARTED THE FIRE ALARM. Joking! But she was very angry, so I suggested the vote which kicked Alabut out. Then he cried. CONGRATS ALASTAIR!!! FIRST BOY TO CRY IN THE YEAR!!! Anyway...Support my Youtube channel...
And if I'm in a good mood, I might just TELL HIM...
And ZP, DON"T YOU INVITE HIM!
And ...
AND....
AND...
Um..KLAMA,since when do you like to say, "Chop Chop!!"
Chau.Tata.Sayonara [Flashback to what Tidus said to Yuna in the end of FFX,the japanese version. So sad the FFX end.Made guys cry].Bonsoir.BYE!!
releases my bankai on 5:32 AMY
~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan