YESSSSS!!!! MUJSIC WE ARE COMPOSING SONGS!!!SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! I'M GOING TO WRITE THE SONG AND CHOREOGRAPH THE DANCE!!!!PLUS SOON GOT MANGA CLASS!!!!!!!!YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!The presentation to P3's were good. The girls loved tare panda. And again, the seating sucks because I have to sit with that half-fish-half-pig-of-a-crown-prince Nigel Tanxy.That fish always spit saliva at me. YUCKKKKKKKKAnd ZP,my songs weird meh??
Here is one of my songs:
Title:Friendship [Theme song of Nature Club]
Intro: 15 counts
Verse 1:
I see that destiny ahead
and I know that it is in my hands.
I saw a dream which was inspired by me.
I saw that really great destiny.
So I know...
Chorus:
(Rock out!) Do as infinity
I know that it is my whole dream
I know you,you know me
(So) I see that you can be the person I know
(Who owns)This precious friendship
(Nature Club!)
Verse 2:
I know when I was on TV
you were standing there
waiting for me.
I know that I will accomplish that dream.
It was for you,
you and me.
So...I'd say....
Chorus
Bridge:
No...Don't daunt me
Yeah!
Yes...
I'm accomplishing that dream...[echo]
Intro
Verse 2
Chorus x2
Bridge
Chorus
THE END>
BTW MRS NG LIKED IT!!!:)