English-77/95 [COULD HAVE GOTTEN 79 BUT MRS NG MARK WRONGLY :( ]
Chinese-81.5/100
Maths-91/100 [Not very satisfied]
Science-HECK LAH SOOOOO LAUSEEEE SO I DON'T WANT TO SAY.ONLY MY EXTREMELY GREAT/BEST FRIENDS KNOW [To my extremely great and best friends: Please don't give it away!Thank you for your consideration]
Higher Chinese-36.5/50
Looking at the depressive state I am in, anyone can tell that I'm not happy.
NOT ONE GRAIN OF HAPPINESS IS IN ME. THAT'S THE DEPRESSING STATE OF A TEENAGER.OR PRE-TEEN. But in every darkness there will always be a something holding the candle for you.Ready to help you get through whatever.In my case,other than my friends,it's a 265 PSLE score along with... A CHOCOLATE-AND-WHITE DUTCH AND A BLACK NETHERLAND DWARF. YESHHH!!!!IF I GET 265 AND ABOVE,THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO GET!!
After PSLE equation: After PSLE[for me]=happiness+play play play all day+If I get 265,2 cute,cuddly new companions+FINAL FANTASY X[sorry,I never forget that.HOW CAN I?]
To all my friends:Good luck for PSLE! To Alastair Loh:You lowdown inhuman!!! To the boys:HMPHH !So on the girls' behalf...*SLAP!PIAKKK!*
releases my bankai on 3:24 AMY
~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan