Just came back from Brownie Camp [1st June-3rd June]
1st Day My roomates were En Ching,Qi En,Illina,Phyllis,Rachel and Jaslyn.My guides[leaders] were Syafiqah and Jessica,this Jessica keep on singing like crazy,next time she should go Singapore Idol.....The lunch was nice but the dinner wasn't.We had out door cooking for lunch.After that,we learnt reef knot,clove hitch[how to spell???],and thumbknot.We also learnt square lashing.Then we had a race,we had to do knots and lahing.For knots,we got 2nd,for lashing,we got 1st,although we started off quite badly.YAY ME!!haha.Just joking.
2nd day The breakfast and lunch was nice.Mmmmm...potato wedges,chicken nuggets,fried rice and kangkong.We went to hike at Bukit Timah Hill[163.3 m high].There was a troop of monkeys when we were climbing from the summit.Very few of the brownies kept calm,so the monkeys snatched away a girl's chicken burger.In the afternoon,my group practiced for talentime [we started late cos we couldn't decide what song to dance to.] and I cherographed almost the entire dance.I was the lead, so I was so stressed because my group can't really get the steps so they had to 'echo' me.They say cannot give same steps all the time.We got 2nd for that and overall.Then we played catching.So fun!!!!!I slept about 6 hours.
That afternoon,There was a spider.So we screamed and sprayed it with insect repellent.Then there was a big brown beetle in my bag.EEEEEEE!We did the same but we sprayed it with water too.Then Megan help us throw it away[Megan,you are so brave!].I slept through the night.
3rd day We had to eat breakfast[cereal]with our bare hands 'cause got not enough spoons.Then we arrange the tables and chairs back,pack up,then we danced our dance again!Yeah!Then wesang some songs in front of the entire Taekwondo team.Sooo embarassing.Then I retrieved my snacks and handphone[we weren't supposed to bring] said goodbye!