Thursday, May 25, 2006

Today was Botanic Gardens Trail.

Me,Zhi Ping, Germaine,Hui Ge and Leng Yuk were at the back of the bus playing with our insect repellents.Spray spray spray. Wah,after a while then rain so heavily.Me,Zhi Ping, Lidia, Sangeetha,Benjamin,Yee Kiat and Sangeetha's dad were walking around.We were so drenched!!!

Then the same group of people sat at the back.Play with insect repellent again.Then we reached school and lined up in twos. Klara tickle me,so I poke her and call her pervert.She said, "ISAAC!WAN YU CALL YOU PERVERT!"If he's mad,I'll take revenge.And I did.I took some of the wet paper and put in Klara's hair and poke her.Isaac laughed[for unknown reason].EEEK!

Wonderful end to the term!

releases my bankai on 5:28 AMY


~The Shinigami~
Lee Wan Yu
29th November
Rosythian--->Dunmanian
FinalFantasy fan :D
Bleach Fan :D
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama fan :D
K-ON! fan



~Gotei 13~
GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images

YiQi [bff!!] -Zhi Ping - Xin Yi - Sis - Jessica - Syafiqah
Germaine - Kimberley - Yun Ru - Cara - Jermaine - Dawne - Min Chih-Ziron- Denise - Jessica [BFF!] -Amanda-Mahisha

Ben~ Ivory~ Xuewen ~ Alina ~Priscilla~Yuhan~Yiksheng ~Waikhei~ Xinyi ~Leng Yuk ~ Charlotte ~ Rachel ~Weilee~Sabrina ~ Katherine ~EDS BLOG :D

Kidou



~Hougyouku~
To be happy!! :D
To have a 3.4 GPA
To be a great dancer
To be able to indulge in Anime + Video Games + Dance 24/7

~Bankai~
done by chronic
wallpapers from deviantart.
fonts from dafont.com